Ammann Patent Attorneys Ltd. has its seat in Bern and can look back on a 70-year success story. The law firm has a strong foundation in western Switzerland and has been working with a global network of correspondence attorneys for many years. The company was founded in 1950 as Ammann & Co. by Ernst Ammann, Dipl.-Ing ETHZ, together with one of his main clients. In 1971 the company was transformed into a stock corporation. In 2015 the law firm took over all of the mandates of the IPTO AG. The law firm’s patent attorneys are certified to represent their clients before the European Patent Office, the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property and the WIPO and represent their clients’ interests before these offices with strategic vision and assertiveness.